Specialization in human medicine
It is the science that brings together human experiences in caring for the human being, and the diseases and injuries that affect his body, his psyche, or the environment in which he lives, and tries to find treatment in both its medicinal and surgical parts and perform it on the patient. Medicine also deals with the conditions that encourage the occurrence of diseases and ways to avoid and prevent them, in addition to paying attention to health conditions and conditions, and trying to improve them.
About the specialty of human medicine
The “human medicine” specialty is the specialty that is concerned with diagnosing pathological conditions and proposing treatment for them. In addition, it specializes in the prevention and treatment of diseases through various medical methods.
Studying human medicine means that the student will become the holder of the elite title (doctor-doctor), obtaining a prestigious social position and obtaining a high position in society, and ensuring a decent living through the excellent income that he will receive and obtaining a continuous job, and there will be many available places for him.
Advantages of studying human medicine
- Diverse Medical Career Opportunities: This is one of the most compelling reasons. Once you graduate, you have a wide range of opportunities for a future job in the field of medicine, as there are more than 60 majors to choose from.
- Societal prestige: Medicine is one of the most respected fields in the world, and very few professional fields can match the professional respect accorded to doctors, and doctors are highly regarded (just think how your impression of someone changes when you discover they are a doctor), plus The high position he gets.
- Impact on the surrounding community: You can directly improve people’s quality of life Every day, when someone is sick or injured, their normal way of life is disrupted and doctors have an incredible opportunity to bring these people’s lives back to normal and even save some of them from death itself “God willing”.
- The Power of Science: Becoming a doctor means learning everything there is to know about the human body. From the pumping heart to drugs that take away pain to machines that allow you to look inside a person, modern medicine remains one of the most fascinating things in the world.
- Continuous learning: This profession forces the doctor to constantly keep pace with technological and professional development in order to be able to advance professionally in line with globalization.
Given the multiplicity of specializations of the Faculty of Medicine, we will mention the most important specializations in this field:
- Heart and blood vessels.
- General Surgery.
- Brain and nerves.
- Psychological and nervous.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Natural therapy.
- Dermatology and Venereology.
- Obstetrics and gynecology.
Assistant specializations in the medical process:
- Health facilities management.
- Public health.
- Environmental Health.
The most important Turkish universities studying human medicine specialties
- Nisantasi University.
- Beykent University.
- Okan University.
- Bahcesehir University.
- Hacıtepe University
- Medipool University.
- Aydin University.
- Istanbul University
- Altinbash University.
- Uskudar University.