Cyber Security Specialization (Information Security)
Given the large amount of sensitive data that is currently held in the digital domain, it is imperative to secure it and protect it from malicious actors. Here comes the need for information security so that cyber security professionals form the most effective line of defense against these attacks on computer networks and electronic infrastructures.
About the specialty of cyber security
Cyber security is the branch of technology that protects computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from hostile digital attacks. It is also known as information security or computer security.
Due to the importance of this specialization, many high school graduates are looking for universities with international rankings that deal with this specialization, because it is considered one of the specializations of the future. When studying cybersecurity, the individual gains extensive knowledge in the world of business, information systems, and computer science, which enables him to obtain distinguished jobs and enter the labor market, which carries a large percentage of accurate analysis in various industries.
Therefore, governments and universities around the world began to prepare engineers in cybersecurity and train them at the highest level in order to protect technological infrastructures from piracy.
Advantages of studying cybersecurity
- Obtaining high-value jobs and entering the labor market
- Gain extensive experience in business analysis and auditing
- Continuous monitoring of work and management of risks and threats
- Experts in the field of cyber security have become a necessity for both organizations and commercial companies, as well as governments
- Protecting computers, mobile devices and electronic systems from intrusions and hackers.
Fields and workplaces of cybersecurity specialization
Graduates of this program will be eligible for the following positions:
- Information Security
- Security software specialist
- Database security
- Information security analyst
- Network security specialist
- Electronic crimes and criminal investigations
- Penetration Testing Specialist
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Malware analyzer
- Information security manager
- Security engineer
- Computer forensics
- Digital forensics
The most important Turkish universities that teach majors
- Uskudar University.
- Ishik University.
- Yedi repent university.
- Ozyegin University.
- Aydin University.
- Bahcesehir University.
- Kadir Has University.
- Istanbul Business University.